RSS

I'm an avid crafter, stamp collector and a paper addict. Sometimes I buy more than I need. So here I list my excess supplies for others to enjoy. Please email me if you like to own any of the items on this blog...

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
We've two CARDS magazine winners here....
Megha and Taranjotkaur !!!
Big Congrats to both of you!
Please email me your addy at pialibiswas1{at}gmail{dot}com.
I'll mail them to you ASAP.

I got few new stuff in mail .....and I also have some purging supplies to sell , I'll post them by tomorrow.
I'll one more giveaway for you all...so stay tunned!
Thanks for stopping by!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Taranjotkaur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taranjotkaur said...

Thank U soo much :)))))
emailing u now :)

MEGHA said...

THANKS A LOT PIALI

ryanmay1177 said...

Good Work At All. I really impressed with your work. keep it upWeb Email Extractor Pro Crack 2020

Post a Comment

pialibiswas1@gmail.com